The following questions have been submitted to me by art enthusiasts and those who are also interested in following a career in the arts. These answers are based on my own experiences and I cite my inspirations to help show my own process in navigating through this challenging but amazing field.
Have a question regarding the field of illustration or children's book publishing? Submit your questions through my Contact page!
1. Q&A: What children's book illustrators have influenced your work?
2. Q&A: Have you always wanted to be an artist, even when you were a child?
3. Q&A: Do you have any words of advice to give to kids and young adults who want to pursue a career in the arts?
4. Q&A: Is it necessary to have a college degree to be an artist?
5. Q&A: What's the best piece of advice you have ever been given?
6. Q&A: Do you have any routines that help you stay productive and focused?
7. Q&A: Why do you illustrate? Why not just make art pieces to hang on a wall?